Anybody in Hemel Hempstead??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

For the whole last week of this month I will be staying in the centre of Hemel for a training course (yawn:thumbsdown:). Rather than sit billy no mates fashion in my digs each night I wouldn`t mind taking the bike with me and getting out. Anybody live there or close by that knows some routes and would be prepared to do a few miles with me and spare me the boredom that I will otherwise be suffering?!!

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

I take it that`s a no then, but worth a shot:cursing:

lukesdad

Jay on a bike is the main man in hemel Ive ridden a few times with him when ive been working down there and he s a top bloke :thumbsup:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Try doing laps of The Magic Roundabout......after dark. It's quite bracing...:evil:

Magic Roundabout.jpeg

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
The roundabout is a doddle, the way to attack it is head down and just go for it! It soon becomes second nature, and there is something cool about cycling around a roundabout the wrong way-legally!

Speccy1, sadly I won't be able to ride during the evenings, but are you in Hemel over the weekend? If so I'm sure we could sort something out. Failing that I could email you some gpx files of routes I do (let me know milage, 30, 40, 50 etc) and send you on a magical mystery tour of Hertfordshire

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

The roundabout is a doddle, the way to attack it is head down and just go for it! It soon becomes second nature, and there is something cool about cycling around a roundabout the wrong way-legally!

Speccy1, sadly I won't be able to ride during the evenings, but are you in Hemel over the weekend? If so I'm sure we could sort something out. Failing that I could email you some gpx files of routes I do (let me know milage, 30, 40, 50 etc) and send you on a magical mystery tour of Hertfordshire

Thanks Jay:thumbsup:

I might be going up on the Sunday afternoon, so maybe get a ride in then? Failing that if you could email or PM some routes that would be fantastic, it really would be great to get out for the evenings rather than sit in my room watching endless repeats of roadwars!! Let me know.....

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Tried to PM you Jay, can`t view your profile do you have an email address??

Top Bottom