Anybody Interested Riding (9 days)- LEJOG: 7th June- 15th June 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
@Gary Newton @colly @DCLane I'm still getting to grips with this online cyclechat. Hopefully I've invited you all into a conversation about LEJOG 2014. Anyone else wants to join let it be known. I'm thinking Wakefield maybe a good meeting point initially. Dates I've put in the PM.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
Hi @Martin Archer I'm not the OP on this thread but a few of us who have posted on here are meeting up in Wakefield for a ride. I don't have any organised plans I'm just keen to do it next year like you. We're meeting Saturday 9th in Wakefield at 10am, meet point tba.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
I'm sure if this thing gets off the ground there'll be loads of meetings. Don't worry, we'll only talk about you on the Saturday ^_^.
I suppose its a case of watch this thread. I'm still waiting for the OP @Michael Donohoe to re appear, he seemed to have a good plan there that got us all interested.

colly

Re member eR
I'm sure if this thing gets off the ground there'll be loads of meetings. Don't worry, we'll only talk about you on the Saturday ^_^.
I suppose its a case of watch this thread. I'm still waiting for the OP @Michael Donohoe to re appear, he seemed to have a good plan there that got us all interested.
Probably scared him off what with all these people jumping on his bandwagon.^_^

Steve H

Large Member
I'm doing the Deloitte Ride Across Britain organised event next September. Bit pricey, but I needed something structured and well organised to work towards. I'd be up for joining any training rides in the localish area if you are building up the mileage for your ride next year.

Top Bottom