Anybody want 10% of $10M.............no danger :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just received this. I know it must be genuine but I am a bit busy right now. Anyone on CC want to reply with all THEIR private details??? You can have 10% when it all comes through. Honest :rolleyes:

Received | 1ST OCTOBER, 2018

MA
Mapka Assakuvi <sakuv1m11@btconnect.com>
Mon 01/10/2018, 12:20

Greetings to you, how are you doing today?

Kindly view Image to read letter and get back to me.

wMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2subGl2ZS5uZXRAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIn0.png

This email contains private information, which may be privileged or confidential. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above.

Tell him you are Crown Prince Umbongo of Nigeria and it will be a pleasure to help. Give him a payg phone number.

D

Deleted member 1258

With the last one I had it wasn't even in English, I used to like the Russian ones that were from a woman who's husband had died and she hadn't got a bank account so shhe wanted to borrow mine and was willing to pay me a percentage of the inheritance for the privilege. ^_^ read them then binned them.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Tell him you are Crown Prince Umbongo of Nigeria and it will be a pleasure to help. Give him a payg phone number.
Are you spying on me??
How did you know I was really Prince Umbongo?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I really, really, hope no-one is still falling for this kind of shoot but sadly they might be.
Apparently they are, in increasing numbers. OK my scam was so basic and obvious but (according to items I googled) the scamners are getting more sophisticated.
So yes, Prince Umbongo from Nigeria is still there but other, more clever ones are catching even businesses out.

D

Deleted member 1258

Apparently they are, in increasing numbers. OK my scam was so basic and obvious but (according to items I googled) the scamners are getting more sophisticated.
So yes, Prince Umbongo from Nigeria is still there but other, more clever ones are catching even businesses out.

Its like an arms race, as we get better at spotting the scams so the scammers come up with better ways of catching us out.

Top Bottom