Anyone Been Ill Recently?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
My two teenage girls and some of their school mates had sickness and vomitting for three days last week.

Tommy2

Über Member
I'm ill at the moment. The missus was spewing from both ends on Sunday and everyone in the house has had it throughout the week, thought I had avoided it as I generally don't get ill, went for a 7.5 mile run and felt a bit tired towards the end and a few hours later had the squits.

Thought I was ok this morning but decided to stay off work, good job too because after I got out of bed I was on the toilet floor with real bad stomach pains, cold sweats and light head!

Berties

Fast and careful!
I've developed a allergy..........................of stupid people i seem to be less able to tolerate of people at work,due a holiday maybe a bit of sun:sun:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
All a bit squiffy here. Mrs FF has had a 2 week cold/flu bug that won't go away, lad's been off today with a fever.
Last thursday I was at a leaving do in Bristol, got back to the hotel and had the squits, haven't felt right in the digestive system since, very gurgly, hugely windy and always feeling mildly nauseas but not enough to be sick. Getting fed-up with feeling bloaty and generally out of sorts.

Top Bottom