Anyone being the back end of a horse this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
I'm just about to cart the family off to Sleeping Beauty (featuring the Chuckle Brothers!) at Hull New Theatre ... Ohhhh not you're not! ... Ohhhh yes I am ... anyway, it got me wondering if any of you lot take part in any school/community/village (or even professional) pantomimes, and if so what part are you playing this year?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
My son (13) is performing in Dick Whittington at the Oxford Playhouse, written and produced by Peter Duncan.

I have never been the rear end of a pantomime horse, nor the front end ... but I've often been no end of an ass ....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You will have an ace time. Saw them both earlier this year (free tickets....) :rolleyes:

I was an extra in their cycle crazy episode - mentioned this to them - got my hand shook. At the time they were so un-cool with school kids - now cult status.

I was early 20's.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYdcInkjGM

Me, Club dark blue top, bright green cap !

I can say we were duped into the episode by the club secretary (needless to say I was the next secretary !).

I look back and am now quite 'chuffed' really.

Have fun. Oh no you don't !

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
We had a good time - plenty of mistakes and ad-libs - and Paul ended up standing on Barry's leg accidentally which gave everyone an extra few laughs.

Nice one on the video clip foss - talk about connections - there's a CCer tenuous link for every occasion ... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom