Anyone bored...Movistar documentary.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
And he conveniently forgets to mention that Quintana didn't have a supportive team round him because of his own deluded decisions
Talk about trying to make a d1ck of yourself...now I do wonder why Nairo left team Valverde.🙄

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Let me summarise...
  • Froome is better in time trials so it was unfair on Quintana that there was so much time trialling.
  • Quintana is better in the hardest mountain stages so it was unfair on Quintana that there weren't even more of them.
  • Froome's team were well organised but Movistar's boss thinks it unfair on Quintana that Movistar's boss didn't organise Movistar properly...

Yeah, that makes sense! :laugh:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Let me summarise...
  • Froome is better in time trials so it was unfair on Quintana that there was so much time trialling.
  • Quintana is better in the hardest mountain stages so it was unfair on Quintana that there weren't even more of them.
  • Froome's team were well organised but Movistar's boss thinks it unfair on Quintana that Movistar's boss didn't organise Movistar properly...

Yeah, that makes sense! :laugh:
Let me summrise...as grand tour riders Nairos not in the same league.
I think seven grand tours speak for themselves.

Martinsnos

Coming to this over a year late but didn’t want to start another thread.
Seen and agree with what everyone has said about mismanagement - and maybe that is why someone ‘actually’ though it was okay to release it into the public domain?!
Truly awful set up!

WOW - thanks
will have to watch this
Always wondered why they were fielding multiple leaders and seems incapable of providing the sort of support that Sky took for granted
and looking at the budgets they should have been next in line

I will get hold of it as soon as the Tour finishes - I will ned something to watch before the Vuelta starts!!

Martinsnos

WOW - thanks
will have to watch this
Always wondered why they were fielding multiple leaders and seems incapable of providing the sort of support that Sky took for granted
and looking at the budgets they should have been next in line

I will get hold of it as soon as the Tour finishes - I will ned something to watch before the Vuelta starts!!
Pretty sure it is on YouTube - certainly the older ones and maybe the new one (but that one definitely on Netflix).
It is definitely a - jaw to floor, did that actually just happen (think series 1 but they seem awful to Nairo Quintana).

Last edited:
Top Bottom