Anyone cleared a debt...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

...what the hell for? So we can have a bloody great hole behind the screen

Funny you should say that :0) One of the girls in the design office at work has been hankering after an LCD monitor to replace her Sony CRT one since the guy sitting next to her got one about a year ago. I agreed that it would be cool and would free up a lot of desk space. She finally managed to swing one and it arrived the other day. I noticed this afternoon that she's got it sitting in the middle of the desk with the front of the screen in the same place as the big CRT's screen was!

I waved my arm behind the screen and said "What are you doing, look at the space, are you not going to move the screen back?" Under her breath she muttered "If I push it back I can't see it properly..." :0)

I have never had a good credit rating, the limit I had on a credit card was something like £250

Our credit rating was idiotic! We don't have a lot of money but never miss mortgage payments etc and as long as you do that they throw credit at you. We kept getting letters in saying that they had increased our credit limit on our cards and it got really stupid, like thirty-grand or something like that! I got my wife to contact them and put it back down as we hadn't asked for and didn't want such a high credit limit. Who are these people!!

I remember that... a man with a brown 'lab' coat, about 3.30pm Christmas eve, usually. :tongue:

That's him, can't remember his name. Never see brown lab coats these days, think I'll buy one :0)

Top Bottom