anyone cut their grass yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

terry huckle

Yes, and then and only then did I fit the new blade. Seems an odd thing to do, but I wasn`t confident that the lawn was free of stones, after all that snow clearance malarkey (it wasn`t, so the old blade took the hits)

Ivan Ardon

Front and back all done, thick it was.

Hurrah for Briggs and Stratton!

Got me Dad on the job - he's 84 and lounging round doing nothing all day - these old un's don't know what work is you know - whilst I have to toil at the pc/keyboard.

Today is the first day since 23rd December that I've not been able to see snow from my house. Eight days ago, the frost did not lift from my garden for three days. The "lawn" looks like tundra with no sign of green at all.

Campfire

Über Member
oh noooooooooo! Much too early for me. I'm still cutting branches from weeping pear into little pieces to go in the council recycling green bin otherwise they won't take it. Leave me along with tree cutters, watch out man! I'd do that to your hair too if you would let me.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I saw the title and thought it was going to be about the brazilian driving story - http://www.torontosun.com/news/weird/2010/03/09/13167446.html

D

Deleted member 1258

The snowdrops on my front lawn are still going so that will have to wait a while and I am in no hurry to cut the back so no not yet.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I thought they cut heroin not grass:wacko:

or so I was told by a jewish informant, Mo the Grass:sad:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Cut it yesterday for the first time. Wondered what the crunching sounds were, then discovered I'd mown my specs. Lucky I have several pairs lying about.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I cut my back garden yesterday as it was dry enough and had started growing and looked a bit of a mess. The front garden gets the treatment today.

Kirstie

Über Member
Ours needs a scarify and feed before we cut it. It's looking a little bit malnourished. Nothing is in bud in our garden yet - I reckon it will all explode (not literally) overnight in a couple of weeks' time.

Top Bottom