What is your favourite grass?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Legendary Member
Quaking grass is quite pretty, I’m sure it has a proper name.
 

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
Ya know man,ya shud not walk on de grass,ya smoke it ya know.
 

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Location
Canonbie
There are loads of different types even in quite a small space. My budgies used to love nibbling the seeds from fresh grass and I always tried to pick a selection for them. It was always a treat for them when the first seed heads appeared in the spring.
 
I am torn between the sacred turf of Wembly and the green green grass of Anfield, home of Lverpool FC. To be honest, I cry tears of grief whenever they cut the grass at Anfield.
 

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Many locals here are partial to the various Lowestoft strains…..

IMG_5175.jpeg
 
Top Bottom