Anyone doing Movember?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A Cyclist

Über Member
I guess there are not many permanent Moustache wearers here. Is there a suggestion that any one can offer for a permanent one like, extend it or link it with beard or shave off completely? What would you do if already have a 'tache and want to participate in Movember?

A Cyclist with Moustache

mark st1

Plastic Manc
IMAG0285.jpg

day 6 a few yrs ago. am aiming for this again this year

Did you ever catch that Flash Gordon bloke ?

Cubist

Still wavin'
I normally wear a goatee, so for Movember I remove the chin part and head for the Amos Brearley muttonchops.
I guess there are not many permanent Moustache wearers here. Is there a suggestion that any one can offer for a permanent one like, extend it or link it with beard or shave off completely? What would you do if already have a 'tache and want to participate in Movember?

A Cyclist with Moustache

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
WP_20131111_001.jpg

Mine today, I usually shave all my face fuzz once a week but for the last 3 years I have grown a Mo in November,
against swmbo's pleas to shave it off

Berties

Fast and careful!
View attachment 32494

Mine today, I usually shave all my face fuzz once a week but for the last 3 years I have grown a Mo in November,
against swmbo's pleas to shave it off
I have the same style of face fuzz (not quite so grey ),for movember, my youngest lad face timed me last week and has named me enricky the Mexican ,and so I jibed by all his mates,I'll save the picture for another time,it will keep the kids away from the fire if you mounted it on the chimney breast!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Yes, for a change, usually remained clan shaven through it
I grew a beard at the beginning of the year, then shaved it down into a Goatee

Now it's on 7 days growth & coming along nicely!!

The beginning of the year beard, at the 'Ovenden Fell-Race' (Sat 16th Feb)

2013_ovenden_fell_race_7_200.jpg

Young man there's no need to feel down.....

Top Bottom