Anyone else changed their avatar picture in the move?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've kept mine ... it's bad enough having to relearn everyone elses.

(Anyway I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this .... won't we all be changing them next week:whistle::santa:)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've kept mine ... it's bad enough having to relearn everyone elses.

(Anyway I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this .... won't we all be changing them next week:whistle::santa:)

Good God no Xmas avatars, if you must, should only be in use from 2359hrs on 24/12 to 2359hrs on 25/12, any more than that is just overkill

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Good God no Xmas avatars, if you must, should only be in use from 2359hrs on 24/12 to 2359hrs on 25/12, any more than that is just overkill

Now you know that by now we should have had the first person putting their's up and others suggesting it was too soon ... 1st Dec is always a good date!!! (and you forgot the bah humbug at the end of your sentence).

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Now you know that by now we should have had the first person putting their's up and others suggesting it was too soon ... 1st Dec is always a good date!!! (and you forgot the bah humbug at the end of your sentence).

Don't mind him - he'll moan about about Chrissy avatars but I bet he's already on the first tin of Christmas Quality Street!

potsy

Rambler
I did put mine on about 3 weeks ago, but tt told me off so I took it down again.
It's on standby for Dec 1st though :snowball:

scrooge.gif

potsy

Rambler
I hope the Macster sees this, I'd hate to think we were chucking insults at him and he wasn't getting the benefit. :smile:
I've insulted him in a few threads just to make sure :thumbsup:

Top Bottom