Anyone else's phone gone weird?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Forget it. A reboot fixed it. I would delete this message but the delete button seems to have gone awol.

Last edited:
Android updates don't happen in the background, you have to do them explicitly. Did you?

Also, android updates are not like iPhone updates, they happen at different times for different devices. And the software itself is phone specific. Only others with the same make and model of phone as yours is there even a chance they will have the same experience.

My android is fine, FWIW.

Edit: could your SD card be corrupted? That might explain what you are seeing.

postman

Legendary Member
Tv did this morning.It had been on for 20 mins,it then shut down and started up on it's own,well weird.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Mines gone surreal

ByiLWewCUAAN4wD.jpg

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Android updates don't happen in the background, you have to do them explicitly. Did you?

Also, android updates are not like iPhone updates, they happen at different times for different devices. And the software itself is phone specific. Only others with the same make and model of phone as yours is there even a chance they will have the same experience.

My android is fine, FWIW.

Edit: could your SD card be corrupted? That might explain what you are seeing.
The SD card is fine, and all is now well. It really was very odd - like the phone had decided to do a factory reset. And this happened after it had downloaded and installed a whole bunch of updates (it was 'normal' when I woke up this morning). But like I say, it all went away when I did a reboot. To, I have to say, my immense relief.

AndyRM

XOXO
Just checked, mine’s awesome so no change.

Damnit.

I had money on @Drago rocking up to tell us how sh!te smart phones are before you arrived with your iPhone chat.

Top Bottom