Anyone fancy a London Boxing Day pootle...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
TSK TSK TSK. My reputation precedes me. 1: I wasn't even on the towpath ride 2: I don't believe for a second that Mice would think it was me, let alone title tatle about it :tongue:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I could see how it would be you...

TSK TSK TSK. My reputation precedes me. 1: I wasn't even on the towpath ride 2: I don't believe for a second that Mice would think it was me, let alone title tatle about it :tongue:
'

Phew!! I cant actually remember who it was but I do remember there was concern about dirt and P$"$£"!£!"£s. I think I should add that at one point today there was a big puddle right the way across the towpath apart from a six inch gap (that's 150mm!) to the right of it and I waited for some pedestrians to move past it so I could squeeze by without going into the puddle. The pedastrians laughed out loud as I explained "I dont want to get my bike wet and I'm not wearing wellies!" (The amount of cleaning involved didnt bear thinking about)!!

And I should add that as I was going through Richmond Park I was so busy looking at my speedometer saying 19mph as the wind was behind me that I didnt pay sufficient attention to see Clarion, Butterfly, Andrij et al - sorry to have missed you.

It was a fun day for all I think!

M:hello:

Top Bottom