1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone fancy this

Discussion in 'Tandem and Other Bikes' started by classic33, 22 Jan 2008.

1. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

2. vernon

vernon Harder than Ronnie Pickering

Nope :biggrin:

3. stevenb

stevenb New Member

As a novelty fun item it'd be a good laugh I guess.
    Best wear a helmet and knee and elbow pads too while yer learning.:ohmy:

4. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Having nearly destroyed a bike shop by falling off a unicycle continually until they threw me out... I'll give it a miss.
    I'll see your unicycle and raise you a penny farthing

5. hubgearfreak

hubgearfreak Über Member

you rotton bastard, bringing that to my attention:tongue:

that's another hammering of the old Sydney switchcard on the, well, cards:wacko:

6. I tried and tried to get the hang of unicycling - my younger brother can ride one and juggle at the same time - but I can't do it to save my life.

7. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

While I wouldn't want to see you hurt, I'd be amused to know of situation in which being able to ride a unicycle would save your life....

I see you being chased by a lion or something....

8. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

I have a un-cycle... Pashley :wacko:

9. Angostura

Angostura New Member

Tis hard. I got one a while back and it's had more use as a bit of modern art on my wall than use on the pavement. However, am gonna give it a go when it's a bit warmer as I'd like to be able to and it's great for core stability.

10. Madcyclist

Madcyclist New Member

Took delivery of a 20" uni a couple of weeks ago, i was able to ride in a squigly line after a few hrs practice. Probably many years on a fixed wheel helped.

Highly recommended for a bit of a laugh, looking forward to seeing my nephews trying out at the weekend.