Anyone for a free holiday?.....................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slowgrind

Listen I`ve just had as great idea :blush: If I win the Lotto tonight I`m going to take you lot on a week long holiday all expenses paid! I`ll meet you in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport right? At about 10-00 am. You`ll recognise me I`ll be the one laughing my orchestras off! See you in the morning then? :ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
I'm already going on holiday next week! Bugger :blush:

yenrod

I did 'lottery...

Slowgrind said:
Listen I`ve just had as great idea :blush: If I win the Lotto tonight I`m going to take you lot on a week long holiday all expenses paid! I`ll meet you in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport right? At about 10-00 am. You`ll recognise me I`ll be the one laughing my orchestras off! See you in the morning then? :ohmy:

Keith Oates

Janner
Hang on, that's too quick I've got to get over from Manila first..............unless you want the knees up in Manila then I can arrange it by the time you get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenb

That settles it then....we'll all meet Keith in the Philipines.
Always wanted to go to Quezon City. :blush:

OP
OP
Slowgrind

Slowgrind

Off, off it`s all off! God only knows why but I didn`t have the winning ticket! Never mind. Same time next week then?

papercorn2000

OH brilliant, now you tell me. I'm sitting in the departure lounge halfway through my second coffee looking like a real Billy-no-mates and now I find that the whole gig is off!

Thanks a bloody bunch!

Top Bottom