Anyone from Paris on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I need a little help with my research into cycle racing during the 1890's and need to find a newspaper archive and info on the city's velodromes of the period.

Greedo

You're optimistic!

I'll give you that :rolleyes:

Hilldodger said:
I need a little help with my research into cycle racing during the 1890's and need to find a newspaper archive and info on the city's velodromes of the period.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
If you don't ask!

I only need an address to write to and someone making a phone call could find that for me.

Or, they might find doing some research very interesting.

I posted on a Kiwi site for some info and someone send me photo's of Leicester racer Fred Wood from the 1880's!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Why not check the Pages Jaunes for bike shops in Paris? Somebody there will point you in the right direction. Alternatively call the tourist office and ask about Paris cycling clubs.

TIP: I've bought ski equipment by mail from that shop and it worked out at about 65% of the UK cost.... don't tell anyone else though.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
It's not a problem and I do have contacts there but they've all buggered off for christmas and my French lady friend has gone back home to Toulose for chrstmas, too.:rolleyes:

Just wanted to try and find something out while I had some free time.

Top Bottom