Anyone from Scotland......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Savoy wummin are too posh. You meet the best burds at Clatty Pats!

I'm afraid I usually end up in a small heap in Bennets! :laugh:

Slioch

Guru
you are giving your age away just calling it that :smile:

Been away from Glasgow for too long! Heard it closed down, then reopened, then closed down again :sad:. Got a picture of it on my dining room wall, alongside one of Jinty McGinty's in Ashton Lane. Happy, happy days!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Nowadays though, you can usually find me at one of the Real Ale Pubs, probably either The Blackfriars or The Bon Acord...... or maybe even at one of the Wertherspoons when they have decent ale on, or at the very least have some food.... or.....

007fair

Been away from Glasgow for too long! Heard it closed down, then reopened, then closed down again :sad:. Got a picture of it on my dining room wall, alongside one of Jinty McGinty's in Ashton Lane. Happy, happy days!
Its now the Viper .. I only know because I drop my daughter off there :sad:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Clatty Pat's shut about a decade ago and I'm actually a bit sad that I never managed to have a night out there and experienced the legendary sticky floor. My venue of choice was the Cathouse and the Garage and, when I was a teenager, the Rattrap on Brown Street.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Clatty Pat's shut about a decade ago and I'm actually a bit sad that I never managed to have a night out there and experienced the legendary sticky floor. My venue of choice was the Cathouse and the Garage and, when I was a teenager, the Rattrap on Brown Street.
Come back Vanilla! Things have changed here, Glesga is trendy now :becool:
Sadly for MDB I don't think there has been any changes in Dumbarton :whistle:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Yay! I've not booked my train home yet but I'm hoping to get the sleeper on the Thursday or Friday night. Can't get too drunk though as I'm riding to Edinburgh on the Sunday :angry:

Top Bottom