England : Merseyside Anyone from the Prescot Eagle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Massimo,

The contact details are :
https://sites.google.com/site/prescoteagle/contact-us

Ashley Warman
45 Mitchell Road
St Helens
WA10 3EX

email: ashleywarman@icloud.com

Tel ****************** (removed, just in case)

I'm pretty sure that they don't leave anyone behind on a Sunday run, but contact Ashley and he will be able to confirm.

Thanks
Andrew

Last edited:

Sharky

Guru
The Prescot was my first club. It was the "Road Club" in those days and became the "Eagle" about 40 years ago.

I've posted this pic before, so apologies if you have already seen it. This was at Rivington in about 1967 and was a Prescot Road Club club run. One of the ones in the picture is one of the current club run leaders. I'm sure they will make you welcome.

Cheers
Keith
Say hello to them for me, some will remember me.

clubrun2.jpg

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I was a member of Prescot Eagle from about '76 to '83 - I remember meeting in the scout hut :smile:.

My father is still a member, and goes out on the Sunday rides quite often. I could ask him, but Ashley is the club secretary and is the best point of contact.

Cheers

Andrew

david k

Hi
I was a member of Prescot Eagle from about '76 to '83 - I remember meeting in the scout hut :smile:.

My father is still a member, and goes out on the Sunday rides quite often. I could ask him, but Ashley is the club secretary and is the best point of contact.

Cheers
Andrew

website looks good, how many typically go on the sunday runs? any idea of your dads average speed on a sunday?

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Not sure how many go, but it is not a big group be any means. They do about 30+ miles I think, but they don't tend to hurry. But as I said, best to talk to Ashley and he will have up to date info.

david k

Hi
Not sure how many go, but it is not a big group be any means. They do about 30+ miles I think, but they don't tend to hurry. But as I said, best to talk to Ashley and he will have up to date info.
contacted them and got a nice reply back, will definitelytry to ride with them next year

Top Bottom