Anyone from Walsall or LIchfield?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Location
Bolton
If you are I've got a question for you please?

In the near future I'll be stopping in a hotel in Walsall and have to go to the centre of Lichfield, and I'm wondering roughly how much a taxi will cost me?
 
Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
 

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
Location
The Biscuit Tin
From the better part of walsall lol

Can never be sure about the prices with the drivers around here, i use ablewell taxis though when i have to go further than a quick bus ride, theyre usually happy to give you a quick rough price over phone if you have post codes ready.
 

pplpilot

Legendary Member
Location
Knowle
I lived in walsall and regularly took a taxi to and from home / clubs / pubs...

cost about £10....

in the mid 80's. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
Whatever you do.Do not,do not ask them.
What is the difference between a Bull and a Bison.

They will tell you---------you can wash your hands in a Bison.
(Try it with an accent.)
 
Top Bottom