anyone going to aldi tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can anyone give a review of the overshoes? I went to Aldi Hull today in last year's Aldi trousers - very impressive still in the E Yorks wind and drizzle. Got some new socks - haven't got the guts to turn up at home with a new jacket - and looked at the overshoes. I've got some endura ones at the moment. I last needed to wear them in the floods. My feet ended up like boil-in-the-bag seafood. Wonder if the Aldi ones might be cooler for autumn?

Noodley

johnr said:
Can anyone give a review of the overshoes? I went to Aldi Hull today in last year's Aldi trousers - very impressive still in the E Yorks wind and drizzle. Got some new socks - haven't got the guts to turn up at home with a new jacket - and looked at the overshoes. I've got some endura ones at the moment. I last needed to wear them in the floods. My feet ended up like boil-in-the-bag seafood. Wonder if the Aldi ones might be cooler for autumn?

I have not worn the overshoes yet, but they look to be fairly lightweight compared to my Endura ones, which I keep for the cold days - my plan is to use the Aldi ones for Autumn.

Top Bottom