Anyone got a resin driveway.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
My new neighbours had one put in. It looks really good - makes mine (two strips of concrete with pebbles between) look very shabby. It has, however, now got a mark on it & if I were them I'd be disappointed with that. I'm not sure how porous it is - they still need their wellies to get out the front door when we have very heavy rain - I think they ought to have waited to see what the drainage was like instead of putting a new drive in a fortnight after moving in.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Maybe it is not just about the money.

Agreed. It's often a status symbol.

My drive's awful; old tarmac, broken slabs/slabs/concrete, stones over a garden patch. And it makes the biggest house on the street look bad with most of the others just having tarmac or resin.

However, in all other respects the house is clean, tidy and recently renovated. We'll get a new driveway at some point in the next year - hence my following this thread - but resin probably won't be it.

screenman

Legendary Member
Agreed. It's often a status symbol.

My drive's awful; old tarmac, broken slabs/slabs/concrete, stones over a garden patch. And it makes the biggest house on the street look bad with most of the others just having tarmac or resin.

However, in all other respects the house is clean, tidy and recently renovated. We'll get a new driveway at some point in the next year - hence my following this thread - but resin probably won't be it.

It would not be my choice either for all of my drive, but it does look nice.

Top Bottom