1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here from Redland Trails?

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking, Trials and BMX' started by Intelligenthamster, 19 Jul 2007.

1. Intelligenthamster

Intelligenthamster Über Member

My brother, mountain unicyclist, recently introduced me to the so-called Redlands Trails around Leith Hill- best known is Summer Lightning, others are Waggledance, Crooked Furrow and Regurgitator.

The hybrid can just about cope with 'em and I will be straight up there when my new Spesh MTB arrives... in the next 2 weeks... :tongue:

Usually a lot of other peeps about- anyone here use them?

2. barq

barq Senior Member

Hi

I know some of the trails that you mean. I cycle more on the nearby Pitch and Holmbury Hill because they are nearer where I live and less busy. Lovely area for riding. Hope you enjoy the new Spesh, what model is it?

3. OP
    OP
    Intelligenthamster

Intelligenthamster Über Member

It's a Rockhopper Disc :tongue: Gave it a test ride a week ago and didn't want to give it back!

4. barq

barq Senior Member

That's the best feeling with a new bike. Well when it arrives you'll have to a) post a picture and :biggrin: give it a name. :biggrin: Happy riding!