Anyone here used an Ortlieb rucksack adaptor?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Me and son are going on holiday by bike this year, not touring - arriving then staying in one spot.

I've got ortlieb back rollers, was thinking it would be useful to have one of their adaptors for carrying all the usual holiday detrius around whilst we're out and about, but the adaptor itself looks a bit bulky.

Anyone used one and got any comments?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Me and son are going on holiday by bike this year, not touring - arriving then staying in one spot.

I've got ortlieb back rollers, was thinking it would be useful to have one of their adaptors for carrying all the usual holiday detrius around whilst we're out and about, but the adaptor itself looks a bit bulky.

Anyone used one and got any comments?

whilst it looks like a great idea.... it does seem like more bits and bobs to lug about. to date, I've got on OK with the shoulder strap

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
whilst it looks like a great idea.... it does seem like more bits and bobs to lug about. to date, I've got on OK with the shoulder strap
I think it looks a bit heavy and cumbersome. The shoulder straps are ok for short distances, but don't cut it with loads of stuff needing to be carried a long while distance.

I'm considering buying a rucksack from a charity shop and fettling something myself.

Top Bottom