Anyone interested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dj_benson69

i was just wondered if any1 was interested in going for a big bike ride just for fun and to just meet new friends ?? if i get enough replys i will arrange a meet and a point of interest will be disgussed and then we can all meet up and go aand make friends as we go lol who is up for it ???

OP
OP
dj_benson69

dj_benson69

i just fort i better say wat area im on lol the ride will be situated all around the trails of watford

02GF74

Über Member
Yer should have posted before Sunday. .... I did a ride round Graveley, off J8 A1 yesterday and was very lonely, apart from a few sheep and one huge and very angry bull!!!

I work in Wato so can do ride in evening or weeekend - since we all have our little rides that we know and do it is always useful to add to our local knowledge.

(Having said that, I am due off to MAdrid this thurs so earliest I can do this is in May now :angry: )

OP
OP
dj_benson69

dj_benson69

well im just going to wait for a few more people to say they are interested so keep in touch please and we can arrange a ride i aim thinkin about doin 1 this weekend if the weather is nice . so please comment on ere and tell me all the weather reports thanks

02GF74

Über Member
dj_benson69 said:
so please comment on ere and tell me all the weather reports thanks

according to radio, it is gonna be boiling, sunday hottest at 20 deg C.:smile:

pity i'll misst it all. :smile:

OP
OP
dj_benson69

dj_benson69

ahhhh nice 1 mate yh shame ull miss it but u will be fine on ur holiday mate bet its nice there id love to go on holiday hopeu have a good time mate are u takin the bike ??

Top Bottom