Anyone interested

dj_benson69

i was just wondered if any1 was interested in going for a big bike ride just for fun and to just meet new friends ?? if i get enough replys i will arrange a meet and a point of interest will be disgussed and then we can all meet up and go aand make friends as we go lol who is up for it ???

OP
dj_benson69

dj_benson69

i just fort i better say wat area im on lol the ride will be situated all around the trails of watford

02GF74

Über Member
Yer should have posted before Sunday. .... I did a ride round Graveley, off J8 A1 yesterday and was very lonely, apart from a few sheep and one huge and very angry bull!!!

I work in Wato so can do ride in evening or weeekend - since we all have our little rides that we know and do it is always useful to add to our local knowledge.

(Having said that, I am due off to MAdrid this thurs so earliest I can do this is in May now :angry: )

OP
dj_benson69

dj_benson69

well im just going to wait for a few more people to say they are interested so keep in touch please and we can arrange a ride i aim thinkin about doin 1 this weekend if the weather is nice . so please comment on ere and tell me all the weather reports thanks

02GF74

Über Member
dj_benson69 said:
so please comment on ere and tell me all the weather reports thanks
according to radio, it is gonna be boiling, sunday hottest at 20 deg C.:smile:

pity i'll misst it all. :smile:

OP
dj_benson69

dj_benson69

ahhhh nice 1 mate yh shame ull miss it but u will be fine on ur holiday mate bet its nice there id love to go on holiday hopeu have a good time mate are u takin the bike ??

Top Bottom