Anyone know anything about flight refunds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member

Milkfloat

An Peanut
@swee'pea99 It looks like the flights were booked via a third party which may make things far more complicated. I suspect that it is kiwi.com that your daughter should be going after not the airline. I would suggest contacting them rather than the airline. You won’t be able to do a chargeback on the credit card until you have tried to work it out with the company the contract is with.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
@swee'pea99 It looks like the flights were booked via a third party which may make things far more complicated. I suspect that it is kiwi.com that your daughter should be going after not the airline. I would suggest contacting them rather than the airline. You won’t be able to do a chargeback on the credit card until you have tried to work it out with the company the contract is with.
Thanks - that's my line of thinking too - her contract is with kiwi.com, it seems to me. Unfortunately their 'what to do' page lists a number of options, none of which is 'apply for a refund from kiwi.com'. This will need more looking into, but thanks to everyone for responses - food for thought.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
I realise it doesn’t help much but we’re waiting for refunds from April - we were hoping the funds would be back in our account by now. Quite how they (Ryanair) are allowed to get away with this, is beyond my understanding.

vickster

Legendary Member
think they have finally committed to refunds. Did you try to get money back via credit company?

Top Bottom