Anyone know what this ride is?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Sorry didn't know where else to post this. A ride of around 40-50 cyclists came down Shooters Hill heading away from London at around 7.30 this morning, quite split up but still obviously together, all different kinds of bikes and apparent abilities. Any one know what it is and why they aren't at work? :tongue:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Its an exodus. Did you not get the PM? We're all leaving.
Dellzeqq is bringing the last few across under cover of darkness next week.

This is being posted from a bunker in France. The velorution is nigh.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
arallsopp said:

*chortle* :smile:

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Globalti said:
Judging from the number of topics not many cyclists are serious!

I noticed that. It's hardly an oversubscribed forum...

Another ride went past today with blue and yellow tops on. It's a shame life can't be Sky+'d so that I could see what was written on them :smile:

martint235 said:
I noticed that. It's hardly an oversubscribed forum...

Another ride went past today with blue and yellow tops on. It's a shame life can't be Sky+'d so that I could see what was written on them :smile:

Dulwich Paragon? - (sounds like medicine, I know :evil: )

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Aperitif said:
Dulwich Paragon? - (sounds like medicine, I know :evil: )

That could be it, I only saw the back of it though.

I seem to be living on some kind of cycle club superhighway this week, another lot went past about 30 mins ago. This lot were almost definitely an L2P ride, all in what looked like the French National Road Champion jersey and with number labels on. Maybe every day is like this and I just miss them by being at work! :smile:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I may be DP- but that jersey's not the one that they have usually - the DP jersey is light blue with gold and red stripes on the arm...the mystery deepens

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Aperitif said:
This thread is useless without video evidence! :girl:

Sorry due to being deaf in my right ear currently there is no video evidence. If I'd been fit I would have chased them down and video'd them until they told me who they were :smile:

Top Bottom