Anyone know where Maz is?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Twenty Inch said:
I've been away myself, like, and quite a few of the regulars are keeping a low profile.

I asked the same questions ages ago.

I think he's snuffed it!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
It was Ramadan until last Sunday or Monday, so he might have been off his bike and less inclined to post.

A slightly late 'Eid Mubarak' Maz if you're on.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Twenty Inch said:
Don't say that.

Would we even find out if someone went under a bus?
No, i doubt it.
Unless a relative/friend told us. Which may be difficult, as i doubt anyone's family will think about coming onto the cycle forum they went on alot, to tell them.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
User1314 said:
Asian blokes wearing a POLITE day-glo vest commute cycling around Leicester on a spez allez (he really should have got a langster!) can't be that common!
I was thinking that yesterday! We need to send Hilldodger out to hunt him down.

Ramadan ended last weekend. I'm not sure I'd like cycling on an empty stomach every day. Its ended now, so hopefully he'll be back soon.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Joe24 said:
No, i doubt it.
Unless a relative/friend told us. Which may be difficult, as i doubt anyone's family will think about coming onto the cycle forum they went on alot, to tell them.

If I did, you could let them all know on here please, seeing as you are on my FB ;)

TVC

User1314 said:
Someone must know where he is.

Asian blokes wearing a POLITE day-glo vest commute cycling around Leicester on a spez allez (he really should have got a langster!) can't be that common!

You would be surprised how many there are. I'll keep my eyes open.

oxbob

Dayvo said:
Ramadan only lasts a month; Maz hasn't been here since the middle of June! :tongue:

Maybe he's joined the Taliban! ;)

Or is teaching English in Spain.
He sent me this postcard last week

Top Bottom