Anyone listen to me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am now going to blow the wifes pension fund investing in FTE if you want a share tip.

Remember shares can go down as well as up etc etc

Posted Wednesday @16:20

Even without the expected announcement (due this Wednesday) todays trading:

Share Price: 0.27 Bid: 0.27 Ask: 0.28 Change: 0.075 (+38.46%)

Could be new bike time 40% profit whoo hoo:hyper: and still a days trading and an announcement to come.

Remember shares can go down as well as up, never spend more than you can afford to lose, please do your own research. Good luck cc friends.

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
Today:

Share Price: 0.325 Bid: 0.32 Ask: 0.33 Change: 0.055 (+20.37%)

At one point showing +40% again, but short selling into bell.

Tomorrow could be interesting to say the least. GLA if you decided to invest, wether you bail or stay the course should be a profitable one.

I hear the Swiss Franc has been aligned with the Swiss Tony, and all bets are off. The market at Val D'Isere has peaked and traders are on the slippery slope. Watch out investors - eschew the shorts and go for longs, otherwise you'lll catch a cold.

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
Share been suspended for 10 days on ASX, should be news tonight or tomorrow

Share Price: 0.425 Bid: 0.41 Ask: 0.44 Change: 0.09 (+26.87%)

Carrying 1,000,000 free shares after slicing off cost
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As I don't fully understand the stock market, How richer are you now, than you were on wednesday?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Dangerous on here where the lefty no good pinko commies are very much against wealth, especially that accumulated from not actually doing anything.

Ah but is this not actually doing anything or an attempt to create a self fulfilling prophecy? The web is full of crud like that.

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
As I don't fully understand the stock market, How richer are you now, than you were on wednesday?

Dunno yet, at current share price £4250, the company is expected to announce a massive increase in their uranium reserve and a take over could also be on the cards. Brokers are suggesting an price of between 1.4p - 1.7p. heres hoping :smile:

Only started playing the game in December, by this time next year Rodders................

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've lost the plot. Come to think of it, was there a plot to begin with? I have heard the cost of diesel is coming down, Mmmm.i love the smell of diesel, but I prefer hugo boss.

Top Bottom