Anyone lost their Lamborghini?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Could be a kit car replica with the bodywork hiding a fifty year old Beetle.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
its a Countach for sure i had the pleasure of driving one many moons ago.........still got the stained underwear !
Pleasure! They are a horrible drive with no rear vision to speak of, heavy clutch and 2 hands on the gear lever would have been helpful too. Worst thing I've ever driven was that.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The Police have confirmed the car ran out of petrol last night, its been there for over 12 hours.
The driver has been arrested and is in a Police Station on harrassment charges!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I reckon the driver, a rich playboy, had a sudden crisis of conscience about his wealth and the unfairness of the world, and jumped off the bridge, where he landed on a barge, and is now seeking employment as a stevedore in the London docks.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It's been towed. He didn't drop it. Might get some work done now!
lambo 2.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
That's what the office gossips have decided.
The Police either dont have a truck that can tow it, or they havent got the insurance cover for it.
If it was a 15 year old ford focus it would have gone in a flash.
And you listened to them!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
They will struggel to tow it due to frint spoilers ect being so low. I had an Alfa coupe that the RAC struggle to cope with towing, was a battle getting it onto a flat bed truck.

The lift it up put it ion truck variety should work though (unless they drop it!)

classic33

Leg End Member
Someone has abandoned their Lamborghini right outside my office window.
View attachment 58531
It's been there for at least the last 3 hours. The Police keep coming to look at it,but as yet they dont seem to want to take it away.
It's on a red route on Tower Bridge, right outside the Tower of London.
What's that piece sticking out from under the car, just behind the front wheel?

Top Bottom