Anyone making any resolutions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dora

Eat less in general and eat more fresh veg - hopefully this should lead to me finishing this year somewhat lighter!
Cycle 5000 miles, including at least ONE solo century (a real one, no more of this metric rubbish), ONE organised ride and one tour.
Pay off my entire overdraft by July, then save an equivalent amount towards the deposit on a house.

Mainly though: not lose my job!!

Bayerd

Über Member
I'm going to procrastinate less and will start tomorrow.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I am going to try and be more positive,see the glass as half full.There are certain things that have happened to me in the past that need to be ignored.

Snap.

also:

Ride more
Swim more
Eat less
Travel abroad a lot more
Stand on my head in a yoga class again
Write and record more
Say no to certain people more
So no to swiss rolls

Try to arrange the 10-12 hours overtime i do every week at work around the weather, so if its raining i'm at work, if its dry i'm out riding.
Try to do more longer rides at the weekends, maybe even driving the bike to more interesting areas before riding a 60-80 miler.
Try to have two cycling/camping holidays this year (hauling the tent on the panniers). Mountain bike on tracks and road bike on tarmac.
Try to get my maximum heart rate up to 200bpm ... managed 190bpm through a forest climb last month.:heat:
Continue loosing weight (17st in march 2010, 15st in January 2011, 14st now).

And the best one ... if i come across an unfamilier rider on one of my regular routes and they look like "learners" ... let them overtake
and run out of steam.....
before "showing them" how its done. :evil:

TVC

If broken my resolution already. It was to bring my wife a cup of tea in bed every morning riding on a donkey. We ran out of tea.

Tarbo

I was in the pub last night, talking to this fella about New Years resolutions. He looked visibly upset as he told me about how he failed last years 5 goals he had set himself.

I put my arm around him and said "Never mind Fernando, there's always 2012"

Top Bottom