Anyone on here started a regional cyclechat day run once every couple of weeks or month .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yes, good riding that way and a good choice of cafes.

have to give me a shout if you do one and its kinda my way

Covid has thrown a spanner in the works. Everyone still struggling to organise around work, family and circle of friends. 3 years ago, I sure there would be interest in a group ride.

Still amazed by the continuing impact.

OP
OP
S

Sallar55

Veteran
No need to have discovered the new Glasgow CTC( cycling UK) . This could lead to a club ride to York Rally just like they done in the past.

Hahahaha very funny .... not :boxing:
I've only ridden max 10 miles on a oner since covid, so not fit to go out with the boys :whistle:

@Fubar gave up on us, we traumatized him on the last tour he organized :laugh:
The Edinburgh folks are still in Edinburgh, Ed left CC, Scotia Lass never came to a CC mixed ride afaik, she left CC as well, @Rasmus left Scotland to take up a job in Bristol.
:hello:

I occasionally pop my head in, but haven't posted in yonks. I met up with Ed to do the Highland Perthshire Challenge sportive at the end of August, but that was the first time I'd been on a ride with anyone from CC in years (probably since the fateful tour of Islay @Pat "5mph" mentioned).

I joined a group on FB called Weegie Wheelers a while back, but haven't been brave enough to venture out on a ride yet... I'll check out this Glasgow CTC too, might see you there (probably in the spring) @Sallar55

OP
OP
S

Sallar55

Veteran
:hello:

I occasionally pop my head in, but haven't posted in yonks. I met up with Ed to do the Highland Perthshire Challenge sportive at the end of August, but that was the first time I'd been on a ride with anyone from CC in years (probably since the fateful tour of Islay @Pat "5mph" mentioned).

I joined a group on FB called Weegie Wheelers a while back, but haven't been brave enough to venture out on a ride yet... I'll check out this Glasgow CTC too, might see you there (probably in the spring) @Sallar55
Best to wait until winter is over, mudguards appear to be not required on WW winter club runs. Waitress was not amused as she cleaned the muck off the chairs when they left the cafe.

Top Bottom