Anyone own an Enigma?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slow down

Following on from my post about which Van Nicholas, I've taken Sam's advice and had another look at Enigma. Whilst I've heard of many people saying they love their VN, it seems very rare that anyone sings the same praises for Enigma - are they as good as Mark R****y's previous incarnation Omega, which alwsy seemed to get glowing reviews(although I accept that he is now just an advisor/designer for Jim Walker)?

Is the reason that I don't seem to hear anyone talk about them (other than on Enigma's own forum) that they aren't as good, or just that they're a rarer breed?

Anyone got any first hand experience of Enigma's?

groucho

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/frames/road/product/eclipse-08-24152#user_reviews

I'd love to own one but......there's Mrs g.......Review above!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I visited a colleague this weekend and his wife had an Omega. I'd not seen one before. It's pretty fabulous.

Apparently it goes like the wind and she adores it. It looked like a space bike to me!!

Have you considered a Sunday? Little bit cheaper than an Enigma but built to whatever spec. you want. I can't recommend them high enough after the service I got from them and the bike is superb to ride.

pieinthesky

I have an Enigma Etap Audax/touring bike which I bought as frame only.

I am very pleased with it and would thoroughly recommend Enigma.

I have never seen another one which is probably why you dont hear alot about them!

SamNichols

pieinthesky said:
I have an Enigma Etap Audax/touring bike which I bought as frame only.

I am very pleased with it and would thoroughly recommend Enigma.

I have never seen another one which is probably why you dont hear alot about them!

You lucky so and so.

Top Bottom