Anyone tried DMAA?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
It could probably be said that DMAA was ultimately the cause. Yes you can go from ultra fit to dead(Claire) or ultra aesthetic in the BB world (Zyzz) very quickly. But when you look at DMAA and what it does Vasoconstriction it's reasonable to assume that the aerobic effort was just too much when combined with a laboured effort already.

It's sad that people have to die before this kind of stuff is banned, it's even sadder that it became available in the wake of Ephedrines banning and indeed in the first place.

Although time limited atm, couldn't find any official figures on how fatal Ephedrine was.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
All this lady did was use a sports powder and paid with her life. I thought, naively, this sort of stuff (sports powders)was tested and regulated.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I used to use try out a few of those supplements when I started running including "Jack3d" maybe twice, I could never figure out if they actually made a difference to performance or just made it easier to keep a painfully high level of effort. I didn't like Jack3d though, it felt like I was on speed and 20 cups of coffee or something.

The regulations on those types of supplements seems pretty weak, the ingredients lists tend to be a list of made up chemicals and trademarks in undisclosed quantities.

Top Bottom