Anyone used Cycle Exchange?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Juliansou

Hi all,
im looking at a nice bike on Cycle Exchange. I fully appreciate that you’re paying a premium, but I can use the cycle to work scheme & save a chunk (as well as spreading the cost interest free over the year). It gives me a bit more buying security than the usual second hand route.
Has anyone used them before & what was your experience like?
Cheers

TomDW

Bought my dream bike from there, a Tifosi Mons. I'd only recommend if you can physically visit the Kingston shop and get them fix any issues. Your paying for the return window & short warranty.

OP
OP
Juliansou

Juliansou

Bought my dream bike from there, a Tifosi Mons. I'd only recommend if you can physically visit the Kingston shop and get them fix any issues. Your paying for the return window & short warranty.

Good call - cheers. I’m a couple of hours drive away - very doable for the right bike.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I only ever bought parts from them, not a bike. My experience was always really good.

Well, if I was picky I could complain about one - where the part description on their website said it was a braze-on derailleur, but when it arrived it turned out to be a band-on. I emailed them, and they processed a free return and a full refund without any issue.

So never bought a whole bike, but wouldn't have reservations.

Top Bottom