Anyone want a bike/van thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hilldodger said:
Rebuilding the drive system is no problem and all the parts are available if you know where to go. We've rebuilt several.

I did not say they were not serviceable, just not really for the home user as they are no longer made.

They were made in Kent for a while, it is a pity they were never taken up by a company as a side line.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I quite fancy that brox. Not sure what I would do with it at the moment but I am sure I could put tools in the back for local jobs.

Will1985 said:
Sooo tempting Mr Paul! I was in Brum the other day to sort out my new flat just off Pershore Rd near the Hibernian, but I'll be wanting to save my money for student things (if postgrads can have fun!).

Slightly OT..

Postgrads have fun - just in a more dignified and refined sort of way

Leave the drunken debauchery to the undergrads!

classic33

Leg End Member
I drove past On your Bike yesterday to see whether it was in fact still open.

In the car park they have one of those cycle van things -4 wheels, rider sits up front like a bent, and a fibreglass box behind him. It looks like it was used for some drink promotion.

Anyway, it's a decent looking thing. And it's up for sale for £250, which I thought was pretty good.

If I was more of a collector (with money) and had a garage I might have been tempted.

Any idea what condition its in.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Thanks for that, I will see if I can give them a call tomorrow.

Night Train

Maker of Things
OK! Who bought it?;)

I phoned for it today and it was just sold, to someone else who heard about it posted on the internet.:ohmy: I guess who ever bought it has a use for it.
Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for another one.

classic33

Leg End Member
That saves me a trip to view & collect it tommorrow then.
I rang early this afternoon & they still had it.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd managed to get it booked on a train back to Leeds, then found out it had gone. Its a bit further than I rode the last one home.

Right. I want commission.
Will you be calling at the shop to collect it?

Top Bottom