Anyone watch Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Ultimate Fighting Championship… its a mixed martial arts cage fighting type affair. I've watched it in the past but not anymore really.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I thought UFC was Uruguayan Fried Chicken.
Or maybe Undeniably Fine Chianti.
Which probs would augment the bucket of wings quite nicely.
Whilst watching cage fighting on the telly. :thumbsup:

pauldavid

Veteran
They have this live every friday in my local, they don't normally bother with a cage though and most participants wear baseball caps.

Can be a little disruptive especially if your trying to make your way to the bar for a bag of crisps!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Random question, does anyone on here watch UFC. And can anyone defeat Jon Jones?

Random questions actually so here's some random answers.

Celery and Titanic.

AndyRM

XOXO
There's a lad at work who is in training to become a cage fighter despite being built like a toothpick. Apparently his ring/nick name will be 'The White Swan'.

He was unimpressed when I suggested he send an actual swan into fight as they've at least got a record of injuring someone.

I'm going to go along to his first fight as I've never seen someone die before.

TheBobidentity

My speed is deceptive I'm slower than I look
Random question, does anyone on here watch UFC. And can anyone defeat Jon Jones?
Yes I watch it, I'm a big fan of combat sports esp UFC
Both Gustafson and cormier have great chances I reckon Jones asked for Texiera to have an easier time and prolong the inevitable tough rematch.
He also tried to get Gustafson and Cormier to fight before he met
I think Jones knows this and is trying to put off the inevitable tough fights as long as poss.
Do you think.he could.live with Velasquez or JDS?

LimeBurn

Über Member
Yes, I watch it religiously. And yes of course he can be beaten - people were saying the same thing about Anderson Silva a few months ago until Weidman beat him. There's always going to be a new kid on the block sooner or later - what makes a great champion is when they lose and come back stronger.

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
Yes I watch it, I'm a big fan of combat sports esp UFC
Both Gustafson and cormier have great chances I reckon Jones asked for Texiera to have an easier time and prolong the inevitable tough rematch.
He also tried to get Gustafson and Cormier to fight before he met
I think Jones knows this and is trying to put off the inevitable tough fights as long as poss.
Do you think.he could.live with Velasquez or JDS?
Velasquez has amazing cardio, and hits hard. Jons will lose but not easily. I think jons has amazing take down defence and his elbows cut people up, if he went to heavy weight he would be up in the top 3. Oh and his painful oblique kicks should be banned somebody's knee is going to pop.

Top Bottom