East Sussex ride December 28th 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Better organise one yourself then!

martint235

Dog on a bike
As Flying Dodo says, arrange one. The CC group are fairly good at turning up for rides. Depending where you are in West Sussex it's not unthinkable that I could turn up

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
BOAB... You have organised good rides in the past in Essex... so how about organising one in Brighton.. not far on the train from Londinium..

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
As Flying Dodo says, arrange one. The CC group are fairly good at turning up for rides. Depending where you are in West Sussex it's not unthinkable that I could turn up
+1. I'm only just over the border- 15 miles from Chichester, for example- so could be interested.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Nothing interesting ever happens in Westzzzzzzzzzzz....

But, seriously, I'd sign up (if only to cancel at the last moment due to force majeure)

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I guess I could...I did try some time back but there was limited (no) interest I recall. I think possibly th ebest thing would be to use a regular loop I do? There are two options...35 miles or 45 miles Ish. Both involve a mixture of mostly open countryside, with some town and some A road riding (nothing to busy though)...both loops include Arundel castle...the longer loop also includes Bury hill (bit of adrag and reasonably steep) or Houghton hill (shorter but as steep) on the run into arundel. There are pubs, cafes etc....hmmm it is bloody freezing down here today though...how does spring sound?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
C'mon BB, what about something betwixt Xtmas and the New Year? But not the same day as FNRttC getting drunk on London.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
C'mon BB, what about something betwixt Xtmas and the New Year? But not the same day as FNRttC getting drunk on London.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Frankly my dear, the roads in West Sussex are less appealing than those north and east of Brighton. I'm game to try to organise a spring ride around these parts. I do a 50 or 60 miler which takes in Cuckmere Haven, Birling Gap, Beachy Head and the back lanes through Berwick, Ripe, Lewes etc. Could be fun for the inlanders.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Frankly my dear, the roads in West Sussex are less appealing than those north and east of Brighton. I'm game to try to organise a spring ride around these parts. I do a 50 or 60 miler which takes in Cuckmere Haven, Birling Gap, Beachy Head and the back lanes through Berwick, Ripe, Lewes etc. Could be fun for the inlanders.
I'm game. The drivers in East Sussex rarely try to kill me.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
whenever someone says 'Arundel Ford' I am compelled to say 'Barham and Bognor Regis'

sounds like a nice loop.

Top Bottom