Anzio & Battle of Britain (Rant)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

well my ride is going to be late today. Two brilliant movies in one afternoon ... I'm spoilt for choice.
Boy am I fed up with interminable snooker, B rate tv movies and the rest of the cpra on w/e tv fools & horses, big Brother, and endless cookery programs :smile:

I must be getting old, I love these old big budget movies , I can watch them anytime.

TV program selection today seems to be made by women for women or at least thats the way it seems to me. Most of the senior and executive management and tv producers seem to be women these days. I'm sure fed up with womens tv .:sad:

why can't they put some decent tv drama on? god knows we have produced some excellent ones in the past. Thank god the second series of 'The Wire' is starting on BBC2 tonight

ok ya'll I feel loads better for getting that off my chest :rolleyes::biggrin:

i've happily been working my way through the original dukes of hazzard series, recent doctor who's and last of the summer wine on i player

thomas

the tank engine
peanut said:
why can't they put some decent tv drama on? god knows we have produced some excellent ones in the past. Thank god the second series of 'The Wire' is starting on BBC2 tonight

Already seen it....well, seen every single episode :smile:. All very, very good.

Shame they don't put them on iPlayer and I don't have the DVDs here :rolleyes:

Saddle bum

Über Member
"BoB" is an acknowledged classic, however "Anzio" is total crap. What was Bob Mitchum doing appearing in it?

Top Bottom