1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aperitif...so when exactly are you getting this....

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 6 Oct 2007.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

...Orca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

:biggrin:

2. Ha ha, hello Lee, - funny really as I was expecting to find a bit of misery on my return from Jack the Dog walking!(Couldn't face watching yet more excitement on a rugby pitch) Text reports kept me up to date with the match and SWMBO was happy with the result by the time we returned. Next week I could find all my bikes sawn in half if England do the necessary (sorry France! :biggrin: ) :biggrin:
    Anyway, my Father in Law(Age 72, dyed in the wool Frenchman, well into second childhood etc) has an Orca and it is a very pretty beast. Bought from his nearby bike shop in St Chinian, complete... So. If I do get one it will be from Cycles Mari and be stuffed in my van and brought to Blighty! However, M. Mari suggested I would be better on a Cervelo "...more rigid than a Look..." and he was very convincing, and I know nothing about a bicycle er... Oh bums! Decisions decisions. Maybe I ought to lose some kilos and gain some £s.:biggrin::biggrin:

3. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

Yesh its interesting what you can pick up (information re: diff. bikes etc..) from a cycle shop / those that work in 'em...

All the best !