Apollo 11 realtime

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

They best be careful or they may giveaway the secret of how the conspiracy was done.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Reading the news from Earth to the crew of Apollo 11

Mission Control: Even the kids at camp got into the news when Mike Jr. was quoted as replying "yeah" when somebody asked him if his daddy was going to be in history. Then after a short pause he asked, "What is history?"

Got this playing in the background. I was only two at the time and so am hearing much of this for the first time.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Mission time 76:44:30

6239.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
And I did, was on leave and visiting my parents, watched it on their ancient black and white TV
Funny that, I clearly remember where I was when I heard JFK had been shot six years earlier, and also when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in 1968 (In Southend, having cycled there with a mate). But I have absolutely zero memory of the moon landing.

D

Deleted member 1258

Funny that, I clearly remember where I was when I heard JFK had been shot six years earlier, and also when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in 1968 (In Southend, having cycled there with a mate). But I have absolutely zero memory of the moon landing.

Its strange, I clearly remember the first landing but very little of the following five, and I do remember where I was when the news broke about JFK, I was watching TV with my parents, I was still at school then.

Top Bottom