apophallation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
dan_bo said:
there is no pain greater than standing barefoot on an upturned plug. In the dark.

What about standing on two upturned plugs in the dark? :biggrin:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
bonj said:
it surely must be male before it's been apophollated, otherwise it wouldn't have a penis in the first place?
Or have they all got one at birth - if so, then some must by definition start off gay?

They're hermaphrodite so are both male and female and mate with whichever sex they bump into.
I suppose if humans had both m and f genitalia it would give a new nuance to the phrase, " Go f**k yourself":ohmy:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
rich p said:
They're hermaphrodite so are both male and female and mate with whichever sex they bump into.
I suppose if humans had both m and f genitalia it would give a new nuance to the phrase, " Go f**k yourself":ohmy:

ooh, we could have a pair of boobs of our own! the human race would die out very quickly with that scenario!

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
domtyler said:
What about standing on two upturned plugs in the dark? :blush:

Nonononononoooooo you get the maximum effect from the one plug-it generates more pressure. It's worse in the dark 'cos of the surprise factor and also because you'll crack your head on the wall whilst balancing on your (good, uninjured) foot trying to nurse your plugged foot. Believe me I know.

Patrick Stevens said:
Surely, they slip down very easily. :biggrin:

Probably, but very slowly! :angry::blush:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apophallation is a technique used by some slugs following intercourse.
The slugs (which are hermaphroditic) have relatively large penises which wrap around each other in a tight spiral. They can have difficulty separating afterwards. Should that be the case, the solution is for the slug to gnaw off either its own, or its partner's penis, making separation possible. No replacement penis grows. The apophallated slug adopts a purely female function.

So if you have a relatively large penis, you either gnaw off your partner's or your own.

Sex slug-style involves wrapping your penis round your partner's (which isn't a particularly attractive idea but then I'm not hermaphrodite).

But presumably that really is 'screwing' them ?

Top Bottom