apparently it is National Cleavage Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
what a load of bollo*ks . i thought we had got past crap like this and there was more respect for women these days . i find it amazing that some ar**holes complain about the wonderful thing that is breast feeding and then support rubbish like this . Facebook advertising this but ban photos of mothers with there children feeding . not sorry about rant but its over

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
a lot were heaving on lasts nights "Musketeers" ........not that i noticed of course

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
what a load of bollo*ks . i thought we had got past crap like this and there was more respect for women these days . i find it amazing that some ar**holes complain about the wonderful thing that is breast feeding and then support rubbish like this . Facebook advertising this but ban photos of mothers with there children feeding . not sorry about rant but its over

Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

I can use mine as a holder for a pint glass.

vernon

I honestly don't know why folk get wound up about National Whatever Days. They are arbitrary, forgettable non-compulsory, and ignorable as are Saints' Days, Moveable Feasts and birthdays.

BTW today is my birthday. Celebrate it or ignore it but I consider it to be more important than titties day.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I thought this was going to be something about when the sun comes out and we start displaying more skin..... But I wondered how it could be since it hasn't been that warm this year yet!

Happy birthday Vernon!:birthday:

vernon

Happy fuggin Birthday, Vern. Hope you have a good un; ie pies and beer.

Hsppy birthday Vernon. Anything planned?

Pies, beer, beer, pies, another beer, a pie. Have breakfast then I'll think of something to do that isn't too taxing ,like looking up flight schedules for transatlantic flights for the first week of July and the second week in October.

OP
OP
surfdude

surfdude

Veteran
happy birthday dude . have a good one and don't get frost bite on your man boobs with the cold beers

can you wedge a pie in them for long rides to keep them warm .

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Pies, beer, beer, pies, another beer, a pie. Have breakfast then I'll think of something to do that isn't too taxing ,like looking up flight schedules for transatlantic flights for the first week of July and the second week in October.
As in one way in July and then back in October ? .... That's a long holiday .... Won't you be marked absent from school?:eek:

vernon

happy birthday dude . have a good one and don't get frost bite on your man boobs with the cold beers

can you wedge a pie in them for long rides to keep them warm .

Judge for yourself:

me.JPG

I reckon they are good for accommodating a gala pie.

vernon

As in one way in July and then back in October ? .... That's a long holiday .... Won't you be marked absent from school?:eek:

Granted leave of absence. :wahhey:

I work on a zero hours contract, teach 50% more lessons than a classroom teacher, get paid by the hour and teach 300% more kids than my contract stipulates. The school gets value for money from me and I'd be expensive to replace. My request was difficult for the school to refuse knowing that I'd go anyway and not return to school if they said no.

Top Bottom