Appeal to identify hurt cyclist - Lancashire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
He's been there since the 25th Feb - ;)

Plax

Guru
fossyant said:
He's been there since the 25th Feb - ;)

You'd have thought that somebody at least would be missing him, and filed a report with the police. Surely he has family, or a job and somebody somewhere will say "where the hell is XXXXX". If I didn't turn up for work I'd be hunted down and dragged back!

trio25

Über Member
Sent the link to friends, it's actually one of my commuting routes so a little scary.

OP
OP
nilling

nilling

Über Member
When I commute I carry my works pass that has my name on it. Plus on my mobile I have a two ICE (in case of emergency) numbers; one for my gfd the other for my brother - I heard that the emergency services will look for these on mobiles.

Cannot believe that over a week later nobody has reported him missing ;)

S'easy, send a picture of him and his bike to the UK distributor of Colnago and have them disseminate the info to the dealers.

Arch

Married to Night Train
nilling said:
Cannot believe that over a week later nobody has reported him missing ;)

I dunno. Un- or self-employed, no close family, a bit of a loner. I sometimes go whole weekends without any contact with anyone I know, and some weeks, before I started the partime job I have now, I'd go days without bumping into anyone I knew well...

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
nilling said:
Cannot believe that over a week later nobody has reported him missing :tongue:

I've seen plenty of reports of people being found dead in their flats, weeks, months or even years after they actually died.

So a weeks not that long?

Dave5N

Über Member
Arch said:
I dunno. Un- or self-employed, no close family, a bit of a loner. I sometimes go whole weekends without any contact with anyone I know, and some weeks, before I started the partime job I have now, I'd go days without bumping into anyone I knew well...

I'm not sure if that's great or terrible. I love to be on my own, but now, I don't suppose I get longer than half-hour a week without someone demanding something.

longers

Legendary Member
Arch said:
I sometimes go whole weekends without any contact with anyone I know, and some weeks, before I started the partime job I have now, I'd go days without bumping into anyone I knew well...

+1. The independance is wonderful at times. My real reason for having the ICE contacts in my phone is that someone will know to go and let the dog out if something happens.

Top Bottom