Aquariums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
When us kids lived at home my folks had 3 big tanks, I used to love watching them, so bright and beautiful. Wouldn't want one myself because I don't have the time but they are therapeutic

stephec

Legendary Member
When us kids lived at home my folks had 3 big tanks, I used to love watching them, so bright and beautiful. Wouldn't want one myself because I don't have the time but they are therapeutic
If you choose wisely they might only need an hour a week.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
MR WD had a large fish tank. He kept guppies, and other fish but I can't remember what they were called. Not my thing really. The tanks take up too much space,
And need too much looking after. I was glad when they all died and I could get rid of the dam thing to he honest.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I kept tropical fish for 30 years*. 4'0 tank.
For some reason I could not get the plants to succeed. Nor could I get Angels or Gouramis to live.
My brother has tremendous success with both.............I am told it is down to the local water.
*3 years ago we got rid.............we still walk into the room and look for the fish.

Milzy

Guru
I kept tropical fish for 30 years*. 4'0 tank.
For some reason I could not get the plants to succeed. Nor could I get Angels or Gouramis to live.
My brother has tremendous success with both.............I am told it is down to the local water.
*3 years ago we got rid.............we still walk into the room and look for the fish.
All you had to do was send your tap water through an R.O unit. Never mind.

davdandy

I was rubbish at plants too but i since learnt that you can add a co line that slowly adds co into the water to give the plants some well needed nutrients.A bit late for me now though but worth a try for those who cannot grow plants.

stephec

Legendary Member
After a few months of only having Mr Plec in the tank I've now got these beauties.

IMAG0517.jpg

davdandy

Lovely fish are the Discus.Never had them myself though.

Top Bottom