Ar*e cream

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Does anyone use cream (Butt'r) in their cleft/shorts?

What does it feel like?

Does it work?

If it works, what does it do?

How do you apply it, to shorts (chamois) or to bum/cleft/sit bones?

Got a big year of mileage ahead, and have managed this year 'dry' so to speak with no problems, was wondering if I am 'missing' anything by being 'dry'?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Sudocream apparently. I've not done long enough rides on an ass hatchet to need some yet, all my longer rides have been 'bent.

gavintc

Guru
Assos for me. Just apply a small amount on the arse behind your knackers. if you use Assos; have a pee before you get the cream on your hands not after.

jimboalee

My long distance stuff ( 200 and 300 Audax ) is done wearing Lusso Coolmax Pro Gel shorts sitting on a Brookes B17.

All I have to remember is put the shorts on the right way round with the patch on the inside ;):laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin:

Cubist

Still wavin'
gavintc said:
Assos for me. Just apply a small amount on the arse behind your knackers. if you use Assos; have a pee before you get the cream on your hands not after.

I hate it when people get all euphemistic and beat about the bush. For God's sake man say what you mean!:smile:

Blue

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
have managed this year 'dry' so to speak with no problems, was wondering if I am 'missing' anything by being 'dry'?

If you don't need a cream don't use one - what does it matter what others need/use!

Chamois creams come from an era when the pads in shorts just 'had' to have creams to keep them in good order. The modern creams are for people who either chafe or develop saddle sores - if you do neither then thank your lucky stars and carry on!!

yello

I have no need this time of year. Come the warmer weather, I use sudocrem... but not on my arse, on my thighs and groin. It's there that gets the sweat rash.

Top Bottom