Arch de triumph...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
LOL. I've had that problem you flagged at the Abbey. Managed to annoy an entire change of guard on the weekend by positioning myself adjacent to the visiting Japanese. ;)

hulver

Fat bloke on a bike
Is it coincidence that the only place to get several hearty mentions as somewhere that you should stay, is the only place that made you a decent cup of tea? ;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
hulver said:
Is it coincidence that the only place to get several hearty mentions as somewhere that you should stay, is the only place that made you a decent cup of tea? :bicycle:

Ah...:ohmy:

To be fair, I'd have loved it without the tea - if we hadn't been so wet and miserable for most of the day we'd never have asked....

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
HelenD123 said:
Ooh, it's ready. Now do I spend the evening reading your Crazyguy or updating mine...

Read mine in bits....?

threetyretrackterry - it was a great trip. I'm very lucky to have such great mates to arrange such things!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
How did I miss this? Oh it's annoying going away and not seeing exciting posts! Arch, I've bookmarked your journal and will read it in peace tomorrow when Arthur is asleep and my world cup final party is over - if ever!!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I hope you enjoy it!

Top Bottom