Arch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
not quite as much as during the c+ days. still waters run deep and all that…

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Oh, and while I am on about it, where's Keith?

He's the reason I'm here after all. I enquired on <spit> BikeRadar</spit> and they said he was here. So I cme for a look and found lots of old friends (and adversaries:biggrin:)

Noodley

Dave5N said:
...is here.

Is Patrick?

Yes, unfortunately :ohmy::biggrin:
I have been biding my time for over 2 years now and still he holds her attentions. She does not even know who I am. I shall have to take a more direct approach. Bwawawawawhahahahaha. ;):rolleyes:

Actually dave5n, it's the same shoot as always with some extra good people on board, and some extra loonies as well.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Actually dave5n, it's the same shoot as always with some extra good people on board, and some extra loonies as well.

Sounds good Whydidn't you tel me where you all were?

Arch

Married to Night Train
And me being a mod and all that, we have to be careful, we don't want Patrick accused of trying to gain favour....:biggrin:

Noodley, I know you. I had some of your relations for dinner last night in a nice Chow Mein from the takeaway....:wacko:

Dave5N, in the early days some of us did lightning raids into BR to try and get people out, but we kept getting censored. Seems you were unlucky and missed the last chopper off the Embassy roof.... Still, you're here now. Have a cuppa - there's a chap devoted to handing them out - and some cake, and think about what you want in the next round of CC jersey orders...

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Arch said:
And me being a mod and all that, we have to be careful, we don't want Patrick accused of trying to gain favour....:smile:

Noodley, I know you. I had some of your relations for dinner last night in a nice Chow Mein from the takeaway....:thumbsup:

Dave5N, in the early days some of us did lightning raids into BR to try and get people out, but we kept getting censored. Seems you were unlucky and missed the last chopper off the Embassy roof.... Still, you're here now. Have a cuppa - there's a chap devoted to handing them out - and some cake, and think about what you want in the next round of CC jersey orders...

I left very soon after it happened. Didn't like it at all. It seems a bit better there now, but it's pretty lifeless.

Thanks for the welcome, y'all. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom