Arch's 2010/2011 hootenanny!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Right, well, it worked well last year:

https://www.cyclechat.net/

This year, my plans are a bit vague, so I don't know how much of the evening I'll be around, but I'm throwing the doors open now. Bring drink and nibbles, pop in and out, and anyone here at midnight can join in a rendition of Auld Lang Syne.

There's the usual selection of party booze over there <waves hand vaguely at the sideboard>, and for those who feel it's a bit early, the kettle is on.

Come on in!

:cheers:

TVC

Are we a bit early, there's no one here yet.

<looks vaguely embarrassed at being first here>

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Come on in! Cuppa? Or something stronger?

Don't worry about being early - I'll be flitting in and out, but help yourself to nibbles and choose some music to put on...

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Oh, cup of tea would be nice. Will have to pop out for a Balti later on. Have a bottle of Baileys. Please ignore the "best before" date.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
There should be any virtual booze you want, if not, bring a bottle!

Right, I'm logging off for a bit, don't wreck the place in the meantime!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I seem to get on this here forum far more when I'm at work than in the hols... off now for the duration of this evening/night, so HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone... hope you have a good one.
smile.gif
wave.gif

Norm

<<Norm wanders in... grabs a bottle of whatever is strongest... heads through to the kitchen... takes up residence...>>

TVC

Happy New Year Fnaar.

Now Arch has gone, shall we look through her photo albums and see if we can find any of her baby pictures?

And no BrumJim, it is rude to rifle through her drawers.

Pete wanders in off the street, grabs a couple of 4 packs from the kitchen, hides them in the garden behind the very rude gnome and heads off down the pub.

See you a bit later folks.

TVC

Has anyone seen those 8 cans of Asda own brand lager left over from last year? I'm sure they were here.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
<Enters carrying huge beanbag and places at the foot of the stairs to Arch's abode for use much later in the night. Places Chateau Neuf du Pape bottle containing decanted supermarket own brand wine on sideboard and notes selection of quality drinks for later sampling>.

Hi Arch? Anyone here?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
This is my opening party gambit...

''Evening all, happy new year and all that, but did you know that there was a lorry from the Wiggle warehouse that's just shed its load on the road around the corner?''

Right, that's the drinks cabinet all to myself then...:evil:

Top Bottom