Arch's 2011/12 Hootenanny!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I hope that Freddie Mercury is having a great New Years Eve' party in whichever surrealistically perverted afterlife he is in!:cheers:
Probably one of the best all round entertainment performers in History!

Surely they claimed him upstairs, just so they can headbang to Bohemian Rhapsody...

Everyone sorted for food and drink? There are plenty more little nibbles baking, and they had packs those little hard pretzel things on offer in Aldi, so there's about half a pound for each guest, if 300 people pop in....

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pizza calling. See y'all later.

Bring us a slice!

byegad

Legendary Member
As a former Elf and Safe Tie Officer can you confirm no Nannies will be Hooted without their written consent, and you have the necessary Nanny Hooting permit and three fire extinguishers to BS66603K standards? If you don't I'm afraid the MI5 Nanny protection squad will raid you at midnight complete with skimpy Budgie Smugglers, whipped cream and a prophylactic each.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
And we have to have a camp one, things to do with tin foil ^_^

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM&feature=BFa&list=FLqq1lgvWci_ktJDA7t3122Q&lf=plpp_video

*Cracks open a bottle of Gallo*

Night Train

Maker of Things
BTW, does everyone like my frock? I bought it specially...
AC891.jpg

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
As a former Elf and Safe Tie Officer can you confirm no Nannies will be Hooted without their written consent, and you have the necessary Nanny Hooting permit and three fire extinguishers to BS66603K standards?

Oh yes, ossifer, all present and correct and all that.

If you don't I'm afraid the MI5 Nanny protection squad will raid you at midnight complete with skimpy Budgie Smugglers, whipped cream and a prophylactic each.

Oh! Oh in that case, no I ain't got no permits nor nothing.

Meanwhile, beer? :cheers: I see CookieMonster's found the Gallo. I'm just going to check on the latest batch of Vol O'Vents. (they're made in Ireland)[/quote]

Top Bottom